The Hotel Telluride brings the heavens a little closer this summer. With our new ‘Summits & Stars’ package available from June 19–September 13, 2017, The Hotel Telluride offers an exclusive, private guided alpine stargazing experience this summer high in the Rocky Mountains.
The Hotel Telluride’s ‘Summits & Stars’ experience will be led by Tara Butson, a guide and instructor at Telluride-based San Juan Outdoor Adventures, a fully insured USDA Forest Service permitted outfitter.
Your Summits & Stars Package Includes:
- Two-night stay in one of The Hotel Telluride’s Signature rooms (King or Double)
- Daily breakfast for two
- At sundown, the night of the experience, guests will receive Hotel Telluride thermoses filled with their choice of coffee, tea or hot chocolate to take with them on their alpine stargazing adventure.
- Chauffeured ride from the hotel to Lizard Head Pass (located at 10,222 ft) where guests will be guided on a short hike to the remote star gazing areas.
- Each guest will be equipped with a headlamp. Tara will lead the stargazing for approximately 2 hours. Following a short hike back, guests will be transferred to the hotel.
The Hotel Telluride’s exclusive ‘Summits & Stars’ package starts from $1,178Call to Book:
(866) 468-3501 or (970) 369-1188
Disclaimer: Based on double occupancy; available from June 19 – September 13, 2017 (subject to weather conditions, based on availability and blackout dates apply).