Stay at a Pet Friendly Hotel
Hello, furry friend and Welcome to The Hotel Telluride!
Well-behaved pets are always welcome to take part in family Telluride vacations at The Hotel Telluride. Please notify the hotel prior to your arrival of your pet. In addition, all pets are considered guests of the Hotel and must be registered at check in. There is a room pet fee ($25 per pet per night) charged upon arrival. 10% of all pet fees are donated to the Second Chance Humane Society of Colorado. For hotel guests with pet-sensitive allergies, we have a select number of pet-free rooms available, please inquire with the Front Desk if you need a pet-free room or make note in your online reservation.
Telluride, Colorado is very pet-friendly, but here are a few tips during your stay with us:
- Your people must be on a leash while on Main Street (Colorado Avenue), when crossing Main Street, in Town Park, or when visiting Mountain Village.
- The Valley Floor has great people trails, but right now they are not open to dogs due to eco-conservation for the rare flora and fauna. Sorry guys- no romping around here.
- Your people may be off the leash on any of the other hiking trails, if you wish, but must be in voice control at all times.
- The town of Telluride provides complimentary pick-up bags throughout town and along the River Trail. We have some at the front desk, if you need them.
- The Gondola has cabins designated exclusively for you and your people. Just look for the dog/cat picture on the back, right window.
- Many restaurants and shops around town have puppy parking especially for you. Feel free to take advantage of the spots!
Pets are guests too! Here are a couple of things to note for your hotel check-in:
- Your cost to stay with us is $25 per night.
- 10% of pet fees are given back to furry friends through a donation to Second Chance Humane Society.
- With your check-in you, will receive a welcome bag of Pet Info for Telluride, along with our homemade organic pet treats.
- We also offer you a ‘pet tag' with our phone number, just in case you get separated from your people and can't find your way home.
These are a few rules we ask you to follow during your stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Telluride:
- Your parents must be leashed or under voice-control when in the lobby.
- If you are left in the room for short periods, you will promise not to disturb the other guests.
- Parents - advise the front desk of your absence and leave a contact number in case you are needed.
- Please let the front desk know when you and your parents will be out of the room, and our housekeeping staff will prioritize your hotel room to be cleaned while you are away. Our housekeepers will not service any guest room with a non-kenneled pet.
- Your parents will be liable for any damage and repairs, or if excessive cleaning is required, so please treat our dog-friendly lodging as your own home.