Few places are as dog-friendly as Telluride, Colo., a quaint and historic mountain town located in Southwestern Colorado, with nearly as many canine residents as humans. The Hotel Telluride could be named “Best in Show” for its attitude toward man’s best friend and offers an exclusive year-round ‘Best in Show’ pet package, available through December 31, 2021, to welcome its four-legged guests and their owners.
Four-legged guests visiting The Hotel Telluride are welcome in all areas of the hotel (with the exception of The West End Bistro, the main restaurant on the property). On behalf of its canine guests, The Hotel Telluride makes a small donation in the four-legged guests’ name(s) to underprivileged furry friends at Second Chance Humane Society in Ridgeway. Note that Denver Air Connection now offers one flight per day off-season and two flights per day in the summer, and is Pet-friendly.
- Minimum two-night stay in Signature King or Double at The Hotel Telluride (humans and dogs)
- A personalized pet welcome at the front desk’s doggie chalkboard
- Welcome amenity of treats for four-legged guests
- Plush dog bed with in-room Hotel Telluride custom placemat and food and water bowls
- Canine amenities including: 1 tennis or bouncy ball (dog’s choice), one Kong Wild Knots chew toy, 1 Night Ize flashlight collar clip, >eco-friendly pet disposal bags, and a list of nearby dog-friendly activities
The Hotel Telluride’s exclusive ‘Best in Show’ package requires a two night minimum stay, at $549/night (based on double occupancy) and is available through December 31, 2021
Call to Book:
(866) 468-3501 or (970) 369-1188
Disclaimer: Based on availability, blackout dates apply and rates vary seasonally. Must be booked 14 days in advance.